For this week's Wellbeing Wednesday, we thought we'd try something a little different. 25 questions with a CEO / female founder we admire. For this week's post, we caught up Carina the founder of Ponderlily.
Ponderlily is a lifestyle and stationery brand that creates elegant, eco-friendly products for people with full lives, who want to live more mindfully. We’re shifting the art of organization by focusing on To-Be lists to anchor our To-Do lists. We are more than the roles we play, so why should our days be measured by tasks and checkmarks? Our signature planners were made to prompt you to dream fearlessly, set meaningful intentions, and take bold actions.
1. What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list?
Seeing the Northern Lights with my family.
2. What is your favourite winter activity?
I’m not a huge fan of winter so I’ll have to say, staying indoors sipping on hot chocolate!
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I’d love to visit Japan. It’s a country filled with so much culture and amazing food, I can’t wait to go!
4. Candle or fragrance diffuser?
Fragrance diffuser, I think they’re beautiful – especially the ones you make at Maddi Alexander!
5. What is your favourite spa treatment?
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Fun, organized, and optimistic.
7. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
I check on my children.
8. What is your favourite Christmas activity?
Decorating gingerbread men.
9. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do?
I’ve always wanted to learn to play the piano.
10. If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you?
A book and an cooler filled with drinks.
11. What is your favourite way to relax?
Going for a long walk.
12. What was the last book you loved?
The Girl on the Train.
13. What fashion trend do you just not get?
Tiny sunglasses, which clearly defeat the purpose of wearing sunglasses in the first place.
14. What is your favourite song?
Shotgun is my favourite song at the moment.
15. What advice did you get that was the most rewarding?
Start before you’re ready.
16. What is one food you wouldn’t want to give up?
17. Morning, noon or night?
18. What was the last film you watched?
19. Where would you visit, if you had the chance?
I would visit Japan and/or New Zealand. I haven’t been to neither one of those places and I can’t wait to go someday.
20. Fitness preference?
21. Favourite flower?
22. Coffee / Tea?
23. Sunset/ Sunrise?
24. Favourite ice cream flavour?
25. When was the last time you "took time out? "
Yesterday. I try to do that every day even if it’s just for a few minutes.
Ponderlily's beautiful eco-friendly (the paper in each planner is recycled, the ink is vegetable-based and the 100% rayon covers are REACH compliant) are available in both dated and undated versions, alongside their beautiful travel journals, and are available to buy online here.